Resolve supports the ability to refund charges made to your account, either in whole or in part.
We’ll also send an email to your customer notifying them of the refund.
- If your customer has not paid Resolve, then there no further action is required on their part.
- If your customer has paid Resolve, then Resolve will mail a check or ACH the funds to them.
Refunds can be issued via the Dashboard and are processed immediately. Once issued, a refund cannot be canceled.
You can issue more than one refund against a charge, but you cannot refund a total greater than the original charge amount.
To refund a charge via the Dashboard:
- Find the charge to be refunded in the charges overview page.
- Click the ••• icon to the right of the charge. From the resulting menu, select
- By default, you will issue a full refund. For a partial refund, enter a different amount to be refunded.
- Select a reason for the refund. If you select
Other, you must provide an explanatory note that is attached to the refund.
Alternatively, you can go to the Dashboard page for the specific charge, and click
Refund there. (Again, you’ll be given the choice of a full or partial refund and prompted to pick a reason.)