Please refer to this article that details the estimated processing times for each form of payment.
If you expect the payment to have arrived but cannot see it reflected in your customer's account, the following scenarios are possible:
- The payment is still processing and will not appear until it has been cleared.
- The payment was applied as a credit note due to no remittance information received, and it could not be allocated by our team.
- The payment could not be matched to a customer in the Resolve system.
- The payment was sent to the merchant instead of Resolve.
- For CHECKS only:
- Payment is still en route via mail carrier.
- Payment was lost in transit.
- Payment was sent to the incorrect address.
If the payment was applied as a credit note, Merchants now have the ability to apply credit notes from their dashboard. Please refer to this article that details the instructions for applying a credit note to an invoice.
If the payment was applied as a credit note due to no remittance, please ensure that the buyer has all remittances sent to email@example.com
If the payment was received but was not applied due to missing information, please check your A/P email that is listed in the customer's Resolve account, as our team has sent correspondence for the additional information needed to allocate the payment. Otherwise, please get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you with locating the payment.
If the payment was made by check and follows the reason above; Here are the actions that can be done:
- Payment is currently in transit via mail carrier.
- Checks typically take around two weeks to arrive; please refer to the next point for further instructions.
- Payment has been lost during transit.
- If the check has not arrived within 3 weeks, it should be considered lost, and a stop payment request should be initiated. A new payment should be sent to prevent late fees. Please email email@example.com with the new payment information.
- Payment has been sent to an incorrect address.
- If the payment was directed to an address not associated with the merchant or Resolve, kindly advise the customer to initiate a stop payment and resend the payment to the correct address.
- If the payment was sent to the merchant's address, please forward it to Resolve. You can find guidance on how to forward the payment in this article.
Resolve's Remittance Information
|ACH or Wire Transfer||East Coast||West Coast||Overnight Express Mail|
Routing #: 321081669
Account #: 80007951694
PO Box 530236
Atlanta, GA 30353
PO Box 7587
San Francisco, CA 94120
Checkalt Attn: Batching Department
711 Executive Blvd Suite H
Valley Cottage, NY 10989
We encourage all buyers to make payments via ACH or direct deposit as it has the fastest processing time as well as the most secure way to receive payments. The remittance instructions can be found on your dashboard under the tab "Resources".
The customer's payment was none of the scenarios above.
If this is the case, please contact the customer to confirm the payment details.
- Was the payment cashed from the customer's bank?
- If paid by check:
- Check no., date of payment, mailing address
- Copy of the check
- If paid by ACH/direct deposit
- Date of payment
- The bank account no. to which the payment was sent
- Copy of the ACH/direct deposit payment
After verifying these details, please contact the Resolve team with the information above at firstname.lastname@example.org for us to assist you.