Resolve now allows you to manage all your net terms invoices with us, advance paid or not. Due upon receipt is an option now, too! Create a single invoicing and payments experience for all your buyers. Manage everything from one platform.
Learn more in this 2 minute video:
You can now simply select from three options for invoices:
- Net terms (with Advance Pay)
- Net terms (standard)
- Due upon receipt
How does it work?
To upload an invoice to the Resolve system, please follow these steps:
Find the customer in your Dashboard and click on their account
Click '+Add Invoice' from anywhere in the dashboard. You can access the ‘+Add Invoice’ by either clicking into a customer’s name or from the Invoices page.
After clicking ‘+Add Invoice’, enter your Customer, Invoice #, and Invoice Amount. Then, you can upload your invoice.
You should see that the contents on the right-side summary will automatically fill out. Information about your customer should also appear when you select them.
From there, you can toggle your Terms length and Advance Options.
If you want to send an Advanced Net Terms invoice , select your desired terms length and then select ‘Receive an advance on this invoice’. If your customer has an active credit line, this option should be automatically selected.
If you want to send a Standard Net Terms invoice (i.e. you will not receive an advance), select your desired terms length and then select “Do not receive an advance on this invoice”
From here, you may click ‘Save and exit’ to save your progress and send the invoice at a later time. If you wish to send your invoice right away, you can click ‘Review and send’ which will take you to a review screen.
From the ‘Review and send’ screen, you will be given an overview of what to expect when you send your invoice. Depending on whether you’ve selected a Standard Net Terms invoice, an Advanced Net Terms invoice, or a Due Upon Receipt invoice, the information shown here will be slightly different.
You can also review your invoice details and preview your invoice file and email. Then, send your invoice by clicking ‘Send invoice’.
How do I start using this feature?
If you do not have this feature enabled, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager and they will enable it for you.
Do I still get other invoice management features without Advance Pay?
Yes! Gain the same great benefits for all invoice workflows with Resolve. All of our invoicing - Net terms (with Advance Pay), net terms (standard), and due upon receipt - come with Resolve’s invoicing management:
- Automated follow-ups and reminder emails
- Helpful invoice summary emails
- Invoices link to the payment portal (buyers can pay by ACH, wire, credit card, or check)
- Payment processing for checks and deposits
- Payment reconciliation (if your accounting system is integrated with 2-way sync)
- Payment chasing and collections services for overdue invoices
Will you chase late payers and manage my collections without advance pay?
- Yes - we will help manage late payers via our automated emails!
- Yes - we will charge late fees for any invoices without Advance Pay.
- Yes - we will manage collections for any invoices without Advance Pay.
Interested in these extra ‘payment chaser’ features (i.e. late fees and collections) for all your invoicing workflows and all your buyers? Reach out to your Customer Success Manager and they will get you set up!
Why use Resolve for all invoicing?
- Are you tired of running multiple systems and invoicing workflows within your business?
- Would you like to have a single payments experience and portal for all your buyers?
- Would you like Resolve’s helpful ‘payment chaser’ emails and automation for all your invoice workflows?
- Would you like extra support collecting on overdue invoices?
Gain a unified invoicing and payments experience for all of your buyers. Manage all things credit to accounts receivable from one place. Integrate Resolve to your accounting / ERP system to gain the full benefits of scaling your accounts receivables and payments operations and unlocking growth. Resolve has native integrations for QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and API connection options.