When the person who set up Resolve leaves your company or is no longer managing the Resolve account, you'll want to switch account owners. Account owners are responsible for billing and team management.
- Only the current owner user can switch the account ownership to another user.
- There must always be one owner user for the account.
- If you do not have access to the owner's account, please contact email@example.com.
You can add your team members to Resolve by going to https://app.resolvepay.com/dashboard/team or following the instructions below:
- Log into your Resolve account and click Settings from the top navigation bar.
- Click on Team in the left-hand menu.
- Select the user you'd like to make the account owner to open a modal.
Make account ownerand click Save.