Resolve Advance Pay allows you to accelerate payments on net terms, so that you can unlock trapped working capital, invest in your business, and reduce risk . Furthermore, win more sales by maximizing the size of the credit lines you can offer your customers while getting the cashflow you need to grow your business.
We recognize that cashflow and access to credit is more important than ever. By leveraging your relationship with customers and our capital, invoicing, and collections tools, we can deliver the ideal experience by approving your buyers for larger credit lines than they will find anywhere else. You no longer have to wait 30 or more days to get paid and spend time and resources collecting on invoices.
How it works
- Your qualifying customers are assigned an advance rate and a credit limit based on their risk assessment. Within the Resolve dashboard, you'll have the opportunity to review and approve each advance rate and credit limit before your customer is notified of the credit decision.
- Once you submit an invoice for an advance, you'll receive the advanced balance to your Bank account within 1-2 business days.
- Resolve chases the invoices through our automated payment reminders, custom emails, and calls.
Once your customer submits payment and the payment clears, you will receive the remainder of your invoice balance within 1-2 business days.
Your customer was approved for a 75% advance rate for a $10,000 credit line. You submit a $10,000 invoice to Resolve for Net 30 terms. We'll advance you $7,500 less our processing fee. Once your customer pays the invoice, we'll deposit the remaining $2,500 in your bank account.
- Get a customer assigned an advance rate by submitting a pre-approval request or having them submit a credit application.
- You'll be notified via email once Resolve has made a credit decision. If approved, you can initiate enrollment by sending an enrollment invoice or an enrollment link from the "Pending Enrollment" section on the Customers page.
- For pre-approvals, you can send an enrollment invoice or a link for your customer to go through and complete, after which you can receive advances. For direct applications, their account is ready to accept invoices to be advanced.
- Charge an invoice under the customer's account to receive an advance on the invoice.