We are committed to providing our customers and merchants with a seamless and secure experience. However, we understand that disputes may arise from time to time. This Dispute Policy outlines the procedures and guidelines for resolving disputes effectively. A dispute may occur for a variety of reasons:
- Goods or services were not provided as agreed or contracted;
- Cancellations or returns;
- Damaged or defective goods or services;
- Goods not received or services not performed;
- Dissatisfaction with goods or services provided;
- Billing errors;
- Shipping delays;
- Pricing mistakes;
- Additional reasons not defined above.
The inability to clear the account balance due to insolvency is not a valid dispute.
Resolve must be immediately notified of a disputed invoice or invoices at email@example.com.
- Customers must immediately notify Resolve of any disputes related to their account.
- Disputes should be reported through our designated customer support channel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The dispute notification must include all relevant details, such as the invoice number/s, the amount disputed, and a clear explanation of the dispute reason, including supporting documents.
Dispute Resolution Process
- Upon receiving notice of a dispute, Resolve will initiate an investigation and notify the merchant.
- All relevant information, including invoice records, communications, and transaction details, will be reviewed during the investigation.
- Resolve will facilitate communication between the customer and the merchant throughout the dispute resolution process.
- We may request additional information or documentation from both parties to resolve the dispute.
- Timely follow-up is imperative for a swift resolution of all dispute proceedings. Failure to respond in a timely manner can result in a unilateral decision, at which point the full balance, including fees, will be due.
- A decision will be made based on the evidence provided by both the customer and the merchant.
- We aim to reach a fair and unbiased resolution within a reasonable time frame.
- Possible resolutions may include but are not limited to:
- Full refund
- Partial refund
- If the dispute is found to be unsubstantiated, no refund will be made and it is the customer's responsibility to clear the balance due, including any fees incurred.
- Resolve will communicate the resolution to both the customer and the merchant.
- Our decision is final and binding.
Resolve is committed to providing our customers and merchants with a fair, transparent, and timely dispute resolution process. Should any questions arise regarding this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.