Apply open credits on your account to invoices using the instructions below:
1. Log in to the Customer Portal provided by Resolve
- Click here to access the login page
- Don't have an account? Reach out to email@example.com and we will help you get one set up
2. Navigate to the "Invoices" or "Payments" pages and click the "Apply Credit Notes" button in the upper right-hand corner
- Clicking "Apply credit notes" will open up a full-screen modal
3. Select the credit note(s) that you would like to use and the invoice(s) you would like to apply the credits towards
- You may use credits across multiple credit notes to pay for one or more invoices
- Be sure that the "Ending Balance" calculation in the upper right-hand corner is $0.00 before you try to apply your credits
4. Click "Apply credit"
Why can't I apply my "Unapplied payment balance" towards my invoices?
- Applying "Unapplied payment balances" is not supported in the product at this time. In order to apply UPAs toward your invoices, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.